Parent Advocacy Training – Learn How to Advocate for your Child. Sessions are being held at Child’s Voice in Wood Dale on October 14th or October 17th.
Training for Parents who…
- Have Children with a disability who will enter or are currently in Grades K-12
- Want the most appropriate education services for their child
- Want to know their legal rights
- Need a refresher course on the skills needed to get your child what is needed to succeed
- Want to go into their IEP meeting more prepared
To register, Click Here